Downloading TeamViewer Quick Support
Please follow the below steps to download TeamViewer Quick Support.
1. Locate and open the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
2. Use the Search box to search for the TeamViewer Quick Support.
3. Select the TeamViewer Quick Support App.
4. Click Install.
Setting up TeamViewer Quick Support
Please follow the below steps to setup TeamViewer Quick Support.
1. Locate and open the Quick Support on your Smartphone.
2. Once the app is open you will need to swipe through the tutorial and click on Done in the last screen.
3. Once you have clicked on done you will be prompted to Download the additional Add-On for the device make.
4. You will be redirected to the additional Add-On in the Google Play Store, click Install.
NOTE: The “Add-On” will differ according to the device used (E.g. Samsung/Huawei)
5. Once the Add-On has been installed you can now navigate your way back to the Quick Support App.
Here you will find your ID which will be used to connect to the device.
Using TeamViewer Quick Support
Please follow the below steps to use TeamViewer Quick Support.
1. When calling the helpdesk for assistance you will be asked for the TeamViewer ID.
This will be found on the home page once you have set up TeamViewer Quick Support.
2. Once you have given the helpdesk agent your TeamViewer ID, and they connect you will see a pop-up notification where you will need to Allow access to the device.
NOTE: Please make sure you have an active internet connection to allow the Helpdesk agent to connect.