Dreamsafe / MozyPro software will no longer backup your Aura POS database if your Aura Backoffice machine is running a discontinued Windows operating system. More information on this matter can be obtained directly from Mozypro here.
You need to take immediate action:
- Please immediately implement a manual backup strategy. Every day you need to be backing up onto a memory stick or external harddrive. You can do this from Backoffice under Activities > Backup Database.
- You need to replace or upgrade your Aura Backoffice Machine. You can contact email@example.com for a new server.
What Cosoft will do:
- We will pause your Dreamsafe account and debit order until the 31st May 2019.
- We will keep the backups we do have until the 31st May 2019.
- If the service has not been resumed by the 31st May 2019, then the account will be closed and the Backups will be deleted.
Please take note:
- It is not only the Mozypro software that no longer runs on old Windows versions, but future versions on Aura will also not be compatible.
- Please read this article for information on how to go about upgrading or replacing the machine.