The new Aura Counter POS provides the customer with an upgraded and complete redesign of the sales facilities of the Aura POS Software Suite.
In Invoicing our different transaction types are available to cover your customer's needs, but in an ever-changing environment, the needs of our customers also change and so we have evolved from Invoicing to Counter POS and made some changes.
But don't worry we have kept the things we loved from Invoicing.
Transaction types; (With the launch of Aura Counter POS v1.0.4 only Counter transaction type will be available)
- Counter orders allow sales to be put through without needing any customer details to complete the transaction;
- Table orders are provided for sit-down meals where more items may be added before the bill is paid;
- Collect orders cover an order that is prepared for the customer before they actually get to the store;
- Delivery orders would be used if a driver is to deliver the order to the customer at their preferred location;
New transaction types added to Counter POS:
- SST (Self Service Terminal) - Orders placed on the SST now have their own transaction type making it easier when you need to keep track of sales made on the SST.
- Mobile POS - Orders placed on Mobile POS now have their own transaction type making it easier when you need to keep track of sales made on Mobile POS.
In addition to transaction types, Cosoft is introducing Sales Channels which are available as of v1.0.4 of Counter POS launch.
- Uber Eats & Mr. Deliver orders can now be captured as in their own sales channels making it easier to track and report on 3rd party orders;
- Yumbi orders can now also be captured as their own sales channel instead (This is only relevant to failed online orders that print on the GSM printer that use to be captured as Special Orders on Invoicing);
Sales channels come with two different properties, which consist of always paid on account / sometimes / never.